Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Writing: Death Dealer


Confession: Conformity has always been interesting to me, for the mere fact that the idea of me ever emboding something so intense is foreign to me. However, I am exploring this concept as to what makes people so easily led. Is it the battle of lies and truth that they struggle with amongst themselves, or is it something else. Whatever it may be, the journey to understand such a concept will be interesting. And interestingly enough, I put together this quick little writing that made me think about how lies, and perhaps even the truth, can lead us into an emotional darken stage within our lives; not fully knowing how to get control over our souls again, let alone find a safe way out. It's called: Death Dealer.

Click the link, it will take you to the short writing: http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/poems/105/poem_91183895.html

No comments:

Post a Comment