Monday, March 28, 2011

Working out, accountability, and polygamy?????


This week is going to be different. I know I normally post my workout plan and the ending result, but that was seemingly boring to me ... so I am going to change it up. I am going to post daily and it is going to have my workout regime for the day.

Confession: I don't feel like working out, I don't feel like writing, and I don't feel like doing much of anything except reading.

Now that I have identifed that, I can tell you better that it is when you feel like not doing something the most is when you should do it. I am going to go to step, which will be a lot of fun. After step class I am going to attempt to run 2 miles and if I can manage out a third I will, if anything I will walk it. My attempt today is to work out for an hour and a half, but I need to put more running into it. Running is the only way I am going to be able to acheive the look I want and the health that I want. When you are already at a target weight and you are roaming around within the numbers that are acceptable to your body weight and height, it can be harder to achieve. However, I am making a change in my life for the better, so that I can feel confident in every aspect.

So, anyway ... I amg oing to head out here and leave you with some inspiration, my hopes and dreams for today, and a questions that does not pertain to working out, just for a conversational discussion aspect.


Every time I get on this blog and I am either trying to write about my emotions, figure things out through some awakening concept I have stumbled upon, or I am trying to keep myself accountable for working out, I look forward to you. I look forward to the person that is going to give me advice back, someone that is going to tell me that they know how I feel, or that they just enjoyed reading another perspective. I love words, I love writing, I love emotions, and I love exploring it all together under one roof. Thank you for being my accountability partner, I'm not sure if you knew you were mine or not. My dream today is to accomplish something that I have never done which is workout through step class and run three miles afterwards. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

As far as my question, it is the same question I posted on my facebook: what are your thoughts on polygamy?

I've been watching sister wives and of course I am a huge fan of Big Love (great show, hated the ending) but it is interesting, intriguing, and a foreign concept to me. I just want to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment