Monday, March 7, 2011

My Booty and the Blues ...

Okay, I promise to stop starting my blog names off with the word Booty ... but I kind of like it, which I do know may be weird for some people.  Nonetheless, this post is about me whipping my booty into shape and the fact that I have the blues. 



I don't know what is wrong with me that sometimes I get up in the morning, and I instantly feel sad.  I tell myself that I am sad, and to be honest, there is nothing going on really that should make me feel so completely sad.  Where has my hope gone?  I feel like it has been replaced with this latent lurking lament feeling.  Can feeling sad become habitual?  The reason I ask that question is because I was once sad for a while, and it was an every day feeling.  I have always been the optimistic type and I themed my life off of words like hope, faith, and happiness.  But now, for some odd reason, it is kind of hard to find that pep again.  I hate this feeling, and I want to go back to the old one.

Anyway, this week I am going to complete an entire week of doing something physical.  On my off days I am still going to walk with my dogs, and stretch lightly, perhaps even take up chanting.  Maybe that will help with some of my blues. I have been writing more of my fiction novel, and I have some great ideas.  I wish I knew of some creative writing classes I could take online that would help me out, as of right now I'm kind of clueless with who is legit and who is not.  Sorry to switch subjects in the middle of writing about my workout, but this blog in its entirety will be about my life, feelings, and random thoughts that pop into my head.

Okay, so below I am going to outline my intentions for the week:

Monday March 7: Yoga, followed by Step Aerobics, and maybe a one mile run; and a walk with the dogs for a light stretch in the evening

Tuesday: Pilates and a 4-5 mile run (I really want to do a 5 mile, but I haven't done it in a while, so I say 4 to be safe).

Wednesday: Yoga followed by Step, and maybe a one mile run afterwards; and a walk in the evening to stretch

Thursday: Pilates and Spinning and maybe a 15 minute workout on the elliptical or walk on an incline on the treadmill or track for 15 minutes

Friday: Yoga and Zumba for sure!! Last Friday was awesome!

Saturday: Run outside four miles

Sunday: Step and Yoga

This is my plan this week, if it deviates I will let you know!!


Something positive that I am going to remind myself that with each moment that we live, our thoughts and our actions are what defines us as people.  I will be positive and stay up beat, because I am in control of my own happiness; no one can give that to me but instead just provide it as an extra.  I am going to make a conscious effort to love every bit of life, good and bad.  I am going to be happy habitually :o)~






I want these bathing suits and I want to look like this in it. So ..............

LET'S GET OUR GROOVE ON THIS WEEK AND OUR BOOTIES IN BOOTY SHAKING SHAPE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment