Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Matching Making at its Finest


So, I was thinking that there are celebrities out there that just don't know how to date these days. I think their faith should be left up to someone else other than themselves. If you are wondering what my credentials are for setting people up, well you can just ask a few of my friends that happened to have gotten married after I introduced them or at least had a great relationship for the most part. I can just introduce you and suggest that you will be good together, and it is up to you to make it work (I take no responsibility with nasty split-ups, just the set up portions). But nonetheless, I really do have a great eye for these things. This week on Wedding Wednesday (first post of its kind), I would like to discuss the famous solo bachelors and bachelorettes, starting with, of course, sexy Jennifer Anniston and the studdly George Clooney.



So, George says he will probably never remarry, and Jennifer is in no rush. Nevertheless, I feel that these two nomadic souls have what it takes to become as one. Yes, I said become as one. To speak candidly, when I was younger, perhaps it was in People's Magazine that put out the sexiest people alive awards, I knew then that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would make an amazing couple. I know you are probably gasping, clinging to your Team Jen side or whatever, but let's be honest, we don't know the make up of their relationships; we just don't. Another honest statement is, I also never cared for the look of Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt, though I have always loved both of them, separately. I know my opinion doesn't matter, but I'm giving it anyway. I just think that people should be with someone that compliments them well on multiple levels.

Jennifer and George believe it or not, have more in common than meets the eye. I think they should at least date, once. Who cares if George is Brad's friend, he didn't care when she dated Vince. Does anyone else think that it is strange that Jennifer dated Vince after Mr. and Mrs. Smith, while Angie and Brad began to date openly, after? Maybe Vince dished all the dirty secrets of what happened between Brad and Angie on the set. You really have to be memorizing to occupy another woman's husband without doing anything sexually or making any sexual promises (that's their claim and their sticking to it), but I guess that's just Angelina for you. You know, the psychic twins predicted that they are going to break up, and this is the one thing that I have to disagree with them on; call it my psychic powers intervining. I love Angie, but this blog isn't about her. Back to Jenny ...

The biggest misconception is that Jen Jen is unhappy, and that is self proclaimed from her. You know what, I believe her, and I never believed the multiple reports that somehow she was depressed. This woman has an amazing career, regardless what you think about her movies. She has a set of great friends, and she can date pretty much whoever she wants; so it's not like she's lacking in the sex department or anything.

George does the same thing as Jennifer. He is a free spirit, often misread and people think that he is unhappy and unlucky with love. These two people are happy individuals that can live in happy unmarital bliss as long as they both shall live, if they just give it a try. I think it would do them some good. Even though they may have some differences, perhaps the other can be the ying while the other is the yang. Who knows, but I just look at those two and think they would work, I just know it.

Who's with me on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment